Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

ch3 summary

Chapter 3 in the Bedford reader talks about developing your research question and proposal. this chapter has to subtopics; one being ~how can I develop my research question ,and the next being ~how can I create a research proposal?

In chapter 1 of the Bedford reader, we talked about getting started and how to pick an appropriate topic. In chapter 2 we learned about exploring and focusing on a topic or issue. Now, I am developing my research question and there are projects that I have been brainstorming. many take on different sides in my position. I suppose I'm discovering the hardest part of a research paper... which is sticking to one topic and working with it. I've found that I have many topics I have thought I wanted to pursue, but I need to default to one.

With this paper being a research argumentative; I need to find something I'm passionate about and something that I can argue. The only thing that stands out in my mind that I am passionate about and strong felt about is that I can be successful in raising my child in a fatherless home.

What are the benefits of raising my child on my own?
What type if responsibilities must I be responsible for, and what types of responsibilities should the father be responsible for?
What are the possible outcomes of this situation?
What are some of the shared assumptions and existing conditions in this issue

In this paper I will need to include a title page and introduction that talks about my topic in my issue in my research question I will need to review all the literature and explain how I collected it. Take notes in an organized way for your annotated bibliography.

1 comment: